PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY
MK BIOTIN THERAPY treatment is the first natural liquid Biotin (B7) formula that is infused directly into the hair shaft. Our research team was able to convert the Biotin, also known as Vitamin “B7” into very small molecules that can be easily absorbed into the hair follicles during the treatment. Biotin “B7” is essential for your hair health and strength. The formula is also combined with natural proteins, keratin amino acids and collagen that will also remove frizz, reduce volume, straighten, soften and deeply restore damaged hair. It is a new magnificent formula for healthy natural looking and strong hair.
- Eliminate Frizz and reduce volume
- Restructure and repair damaged hair
- Strengthen hair and reduce hair loss
- Create natural shine and softness
- Perfect for curly hair
- Wash the hair twice with MK Clarifying Shampoo for 2-3 minutes and massage gently. For very tight curls & virgin hair, wash hair with clarifying shampoo 3 times to ensure that the hair cuticles are ready to receive the treatment.
- Blow-dry hair with hair dryer with moderate heat to 100% dry.
- Part hair into 4 sections. Apply MK Biotin Therapy with an application brush section by section 1/4 inch from root. Do not over saturate. Comb the solution throughout the hair entirely (the more the hair is brushed, the better the result).
- Leave the treatment for 45 minutes for wavy/frizzy hair and up to 75 minutes for very curly hair.
- Rinse Excess product only from hair with water. DONOT Completely washes the hair.
CAUTION: This step is different from all other keratin treatments. You first rinse the excess treatment from hair then you use the Flatiron.
- Blow-dry hair completely 100% using your blow dryer and a round hair brush (the more the hair is brushed, the better the result).
- Use the MK Flatiron at 450°F/230°C, 10-12 times on very small sections to properly seal the treatment into the hair cuticles. Iron very small portions of hair for best results. Adjust the heat by the hair condition.
- Wash hair within 24 hours with MK Replenishing Shampoo and Conditioner. Apply MK Hair Serum or Argan Oil and style as desired.
- Maintain treatment in hair using MK Replenishing Shampoo and Conditioner.
Our policy is to offer low priced Flat-Rate shipping costs, to all hair salons and beauty therapists, operating throughout Australia.
Terms and Conditions
Hair and Beauty Kingdom reserve the right to change any price at which we offer our products or services and to correct any errors in pricing contained on our web site. Whilst we fully honour all of our commitments, Hair and Beauty Kingdom shall have no liability for any such changes and/or errors contained on our site and as such we are not bound to fulfil orders at outdated or erroneous prices. Prices on the Website may differ from those in store.
When you register with Hair and Beauty Kingdom you are responsible for your password and account access. Therefore, you are responsible for all actions that occur under your account and password.
Website License and Admission
Hair and Beauty Kingdom grant you a limited access license which allows for restricted access to our web site for personal use. It should therefore be noted that without explicitly written consent from us, modifications or downloading of content from our web site is forbidden. Page caching is accepted. This restricted license does not include any collection or use of product descriptions, listings, prices or any derivative use of our store or other content.
Risk and Title of Goods
Upon receipt of your order and confirmation of payment, your goods are packed and set for delivery. Once these goods are picked up by the couriers the risk of loss and title of your purchase (responsibility) transfers to the shipping company
It is also our advice that the photos represented on this site are stock photos and are as close to the images of the goods available in the Australian market. However, they may (in some instances) not represent the exact product packaging for this product as they change from time to time. We will however try to keep the product images and product as current as possible on advice from the manufacturers.
At Hair and Beauty Kingdom we do our best to keep ample stock of items. However, we do sometimes run out of stock due to high demand. Should this be the case with your order you will be contacted and informed.
What can be returned?
All change of mind returns can be returned if in resaleable condition (unopened and unused). This excludes hair extensions due to hygiene purposes. Change of mind returns will incur a 20% restocking fee. For faulty goods, please contact us first by phone or email.
When do items need to be returned by?
Please advise us by phone or email within 7 days of receiving goods.
Where do items need to be returned to?
All returns should be sent to unit 5/165 Rookwood Rd Yagoona NSW 2199.
How do customers return items?
All items must be packed properly to avoid damage and include a copy of your purchase invoice.
Shipping for returns?
For change of mind returns, the customer is responsible for freight charges to Hair and Beauty Kingdom Pty Ltd. Change of mind orders will also incur a 20% restocking fee.
In-store return option?
If you would prefer to return you goods in person , Hair and beauty kingdom is located at unit 5/165 Rookwood Rd Yagoona NSW 2199. Our hours are Monday to Saturday 8.00am – 5.00pm and Sundays 10.00am-4.00pm.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.