Hair Straightener 0= For Naturally Very Curly or Frizzy Hair.
Strait Styling Glatt is for clients looking for a fast way to permanently straighten their naturally curly, wavy or frizzy hair.
What it Does
- Creates a permanent straight, smooth and shiny hair
- Pleasant salon experience
- Long-lasting straight hair with premium care
- Strait Styling Glatt with the innovative Care+Complex is the professional straightener for salon use that provides perfectly long-lasting straight hair with premium care
How to Use:
1. Assess hair quality and select the correct Glatt Straightening Cream
2. Apply to wet hair that's free from product residue (clean or freshly washed)
3. Apply a pre-treatment on porous hair as required and ensure hair is towel-dry before application
Apply (max. 20mins)
4. Wearing suitable gloves, divide hair into four equal sections and evenly apply straightening cream to lengths of hair, avoiding the root area
5. Distribute evenly and comb through
6. Cover all hair with a plastic foil or cap and process for 10-20 minutes depending on hair type, using additional heat if required
7. Use the rubber band test to determine if processing is complete, and once it is, rinse hair thoroughly for 5-8 minutes
8. Wearing suitable gloves, divide hair into four equal sections and evenly apply neutralising cream
9. Leave to process for 10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly and towel-dry
Finish by treating the hair (5-10mins) and then styling with a round brush or straightening iron to achieve desired result, ensuring you do not pull, tangle or knead the hair.
From The Experts
"Assessing hair quality is crucial for permanent straightening – choose the correct strength for your client's hair type, and for very porous hair, postpone altogether until hair condition has improved."
Terms and Conditions
Hair and Beauty Kingdom reserve the right to change any price at which we offer our products or services and to correct any errors in pricing contained on our web site. Whilst we fully honour all of our commitments, Hair and Beauty Kingdom shall have no liability for any such changes and/or errors contained on our site and as such we are not bound to fulfil orders at outdated or erroneous prices. Prices on the Website may differ from those in store.
When you register with Hair and Beauty Kingdom you are responsible for your password and account access. Therefore, you are responsible for all actions that occur under your account and password.
Website License and Admission
Risk and Title of Goods
At Hair and Beauty Kingdom we do our best to keep ample stock of items. However, we do sometimes run out of stock due to high demand. Should this be the case with your order you will be contacted and informed.
- WHAT can be returned?
All change of mind returns can be returned if in resaleable condition (unopened and unused), excluding hair extensions due to hygiene purposes. All Faulty goods please contact us first by phone or email.
- WHEN do items need to be returned by?
Please advise us by phone or email within 7 days of receiving goods.
- WHERE do items need to be returned to?
All returns should be sent to unit 5/165 Rookwood Rd Yagoona NSW 2199
- HOW do customers return items?
All items must be packed properly to avoid damage and include a copy of your purchase invoice.
- SHIPPING for returns?
For change of mind returns the customer is responsible for freight charges to Hair and Beauty Kingdom Pty Ltd.
- CREDIT for returns?
For change of mind returns we will fully refund minus original delivery charge. Please allow 3 – 5 days upon receipt of goods.
- In-store return option?
If you would prefer to return you goods in person , Hair and beauty kingdom is located at unit 5/165 Rookwood Rd Yagoona NSW 2199. Our hours are Monday to Saturday 8.00am – 5.00pm and Sundays 10.00am-4.00pm.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.