HBK is committed to compliance with The Privacy Act. The Privacy Act outlines the National Privacy Principles, which set the minimum standards for how private sector businesses should handle your personal information.
All information recorded by HBK will be kept completely confidential at all times, and will only be used in the following ways:
- To process purchase transactions: we may exchange relevant information with nominated financial institutions in order to process purchase transactions on your behalf
- Defaulted payment or monies owed: in the event that there is defaulted payment or monies owed by an individual, we may notify or exchange relevant personal information with credit agencies and/or our collection agency
- If required by law: If HBK is served with a legally enforceable court order, we are required to make personal information available to law enforcement or regulatory agencies
- Marketing: We will not disclose your personal details to any other organization for marketing purposes. We may use details from your Customer Record to better understand your needs and to advise you of new products, services or promotions that we believe will be of interest to you.
- Credit card transactions will be processed securely and no credit card details will be stored
When you call HBK we may monitor your telephone conversation for staff training and service quality control procedures.