For legs, arms, chest & back
The Lycon original. This famous wax is ultra gentle and super strong. Conditions and nurtures skin while waxing.
Cruelty Free | Gluten Free
Directions for use:
- To heat jar directly in wax heater, remove lid, place jar in heater, heat to 70-75˚C (158 – 167˚F). At this temperature, the strip wax has a consistency like thin honey, which is the proper working consistency for best performance. 800ml jar only: To heat in microwave, loosen lid, heat jar for 1 minute on HIGH. If not sufficiently melted, heat again in 30-second intervals, until wax is at proper working temperature and consistency. Then either place jar directly in wax heater to maintain working temperature, or empty wax into wax heater insert.
- Before use, test wax temperature on your own arm. If it feels too hot, allow wax to cool before further use.
- Cleanse skin with Lycotane Skin Cleanser and allow skin to dry.
- With spatula at 90° angle to the skin, apply wax firmly in direction of hair growth.
- To remove wax, bond a waxing strip firmly in sections to the applied wax. One waxing strip can be rebonded to applied wax several times.
- Hold skin taut and pull waxing strip off quickly against hair growth.
- Re-apply and remove wax as necessary until all hair has been removed.
- To finish, apply Lycotane Skin Cleanser to cleanse skin and to close hair follicles.
- Apply Tea-Tree Perfect to soothe, protect and moisturise, as well as remove any possible sticky wax residue.
- Use Wax Solvent to clean wax off equipment, furniture, surfaces and clothes.
- Note: We choose to formulate with quality, natural ingredients and we choose not to formulate with ingredients that do not fit our philosophy such as parabens, phthalates, formaldehyde, hydroquinone etc.
Product code: 1SL0041
Our policy is to offer low priced Flat-Rate shipping costs, to all hair salons and beauty therapists, operating throughout Australia.
Terms and Conditions
Hair and Beauty Kingdom reserve the right to change any price at which we offer our products or services and to correct any errors in pricing contained on our web site. Whilst we fully honour all of our commitments, Hair and Beauty Kingdom shall have no liability for any such changes and/or errors contained on our site and as such we are not bound to fulfil orders at outdated or erroneous prices. Prices on the Website may differ from those in store.
When you register with Hair and Beauty Kingdom you are responsible for your password and account access. Therefore, you are responsible for all actions that occur under your account and password.
Website License and Admission
Hair and Beauty Kingdom grant you a limited access license which allows for restricted access to our web site for personal use. It should therefore be noted that without explicitly written consent from us, modifications or downloading of content from our web site is forbidden. Page caching is accepted. This restricted license does not include any collection or use of product descriptions, listings, prices or any derivative use of our store or other content.
Risk and Title of Goods
Upon receipt of your order and confirmation of payment, your goods are packed and set for delivery. Once these goods are picked up by the couriers the risk of loss and title of your purchase (responsibility) transfers to the shipping company
It is also our advice that the photos represented on this site are stock photos and are as close to the images of the goods available in the Australian market. However, they may (in some instances) not represent the exact product packaging for this product as they change from time to time. We will however try to keep the product images and product as current as possible on advice from the manufacturers.
At Hair and Beauty Kingdom we do our best to keep ample stock of items. However, we do sometimes run out of stock due to high demand. Should this be the case with your order you will be contacted and informed.
What can be returned?
All change of mind returns can be returned if in resaleable condition (unopened and unused). This excludes hair extensions due to hygiene purposes. Change of mind returns will incur a 20% restocking fee. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Return shipping costs are the customer's responsibility for change of mind returns. For faulty goods, please contact us first by phone or email.
When do items need to be returned by?
Please advise us by phone or email within 7 days of receiving goods.
Where do items need to be returned to?
All returns should be sent to unit 5/165 Rookwood Rd Yagoona NSW 2199.
How do customers return items?
All items must be packed properly to avoid damage and include a copy of your purchase invoice.
Shipping for returns?
For change of mind returns, the customer is responsible for freight charges to Hair and Beauty Kingdom Pty Ltd. Change of mind orders will also incur a 20% restocking fee. Any shipping costs are non-refundable.
In-store return option?
If you would prefer to return you goods in person , Hair and beauty kingdom is located at unit 5/165 Rookwood Rd Yagoona NSW 2199. Our hours are Monday to Saturday 8.00am – 5.00pm and Sundays 10.00am-4.00pm.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.