For hot & strip wax
The LYCOPRO Baby Wax Heater is thermostatically controlled with an integrated ON switch and indicator light function. It holds a 225g insert making it ideal for all facial waxing. Suitable for heating both hot and strip waxes.
- 225g (7.93fl.oz) capacity insert
- 220 – 240 volts or 110 – 120 volts
- Advanced heating technology
- Moulded from durable heat resistant materials
- Maximum temperature 70°C (158°F)
- Thermostatically controlled with temperature regulator dial and integrated ON/OFF switch
- Indicator lights
- Protective lid
- Removable metal insert included
Directions for use:
- Remove lid and fill the metal insert(s) with the hot or strip wax of your choice. DO NOT put wax directly into the heating chamber, only in the removable inserts.
- Plug into power point and turn regulator dial clockwise to switch heater on.
- To speed up hot wax heating, first turn the dial to 5 for at least 30 minutes, depending on how much wax is in the insert. When relatively melted, reduce heat and allow wax to cool to working temperature. For strip wax, heat on 5 for about 15 minutes, then reduce heat slightly to maintain working temperature.
- NOTE 1: As all wax melting points vary, it is best to determine the optimal temperature setting for the wax you are using. For hot wax, the working temperature is around 3 – 4 on the dial. For strip wax, the working temperature is around 5 on the dial. The actual wax temperature is a few degrees lower, due to using an insert.
- NOTE 2: LYCON Strip Wax jars can be melted in a microwave then poured into a removable insert for use, which can be reheated and added to as required.
- To increase temperature, move regulator dial clockwise.
- To reduce temperature, move regulator dial anti-clockwise.
- When wax and insert are hot, remove insert from heater carefully with a protective cloth.
- Do not immerse heater in water.
- Do not use heater near water.
- Do not allow water to splash onto heater.
- Do not clean heater with water.
- Do not overfill heater. Fill up to around 2cm from top of insert.
- Do not move heater when it has hot melted wax inside.
Product code: 3GL3231
Our policy is to offer low priced Flat-Rate shipping costs, to all hair salons and beauty therapists, operating throughout Australia.
Terms and Conditions
Hair and Beauty Kingdom reserve the right to change any price at which we offer our products or services and to correct any errors in pricing contained on our web site. Whilst we fully honour all of our commitments, Hair and Beauty Kingdom shall have no liability for any such changes and/or errors contained on our site and as such we are not bound to fulfil orders at outdated or erroneous prices. Prices on the Website may differ from those in store.
When you register with Hair and Beauty Kingdom you are responsible for your password and account access. Therefore, you are responsible for all actions that occur under your account and password.
Website License and Admission
Hair and Beauty Kingdom grant you a limited access license which allows for restricted access to our web site for personal use. It should therefore be noted that without explicitly written consent from us, modifications or downloading of content from our web site is forbidden. Page caching is accepted. This restricted license does not include any collection or use of product descriptions, listings, prices or any derivative use of our store or other content.
Risk and Title of Goods
Upon receipt of your order and confirmation of payment, your goods are packed and set for delivery. Once these goods are picked up by the couriers the risk of loss and title of your purchase (responsibility) transfers to the shipping company
It is also our advice that the photos represented on this site are stock photos and are as close to the images of the goods available in the Australian market. However, they may (in some instances) not represent the exact product packaging for this product as they change from time to time. We will however try to keep the product images and product as current as possible on advice from the manufacturers.
At Hair and Beauty Kingdom we do our best to keep ample stock of items. However, we do sometimes run out of stock due to high demand. Should this be the case with your order you will be contacted and informed.
What can be returned?
All change of mind returns can be returned if in resaleable condition (unopened and unused). This excludes hair extensions due to hygiene purposes. Change of mind returns will incur a 20% restocking fee. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Return shipping costs are the customer's responsibility for change of mind returns. For faulty goods, please contact us first by phone or email.
When do items need to be returned by?
Please advise us by phone or email within 7 days of receiving goods.
Where do items need to be returned to?
All returns should be sent to unit 5/165 Rookwood Rd Yagoona NSW 2199.
How do customers return items?
All items must be packed properly to avoid damage and include a copy of your purchase invoice.
Shipping for returns?
For change of mind returns, the customer is responsible for freight charges to Hair and Beauty Kingdom Pty Ltd. Change of mind orders will also incur a 20% restocking fee. Any shipping costs are non-refundable.
In-store return option?
If you would prefer to return you goods in person , Hair and beauty kingdom is located at unit 5/165 Rookwood Rd Yagoona NSW 2199. Our hours are Monday to Saturday 8.00am – 5.00pm and Sundays 10.00am-4.00pm.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.